I am available for hire. Here are some of the key points you should know:
- I hold a Master’s of Science degree in Computational Visualistics1.
- My current focus is on developing iOS apps (preferably native).
- Experience working with various different technologies: See some of my past work.
- Firm grasp of English and German, as well as collaboration technologies (git, svn, hg, etc).
- I strongly prefer freelance jobs, unless you’re Apple, Google, or strike my personal interest and compensate well.
Here are some things past clients have said about me:
“Mr. Denter has proven to be a diligent and self-directed problem solver.”
“We have been extremely impressed by his programming skills, problem-solving abilities and project management expertise.”
“We have been very pleased.”
“I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing his skills.”
When you contact me, I usually ask for:
- At least a rough description of the project.
- Key factors, such as: Where are you based (even though I usually work from home)? What are start and end dates? Etc.
You’re interested in hiring a professional programmer? Get in touch!
- Computer Science with a focus on Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, and Software Ergonomics/Design/Aesthetics. ↩